6G FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6G Forum!!~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chayjk

chayjk

Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama Empty
PostSubject: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:58 am

YOu ....bu gou brother
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chayjk
[ADMIN]朱垠仲
Admin
[ADMIN]朱垠仲

Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 pm

hu tell u this de??!!~~
Back to top Go down
ZhenHou

ZhenHou

PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:23 am

chayjk wrote:
YOu ....bu gou brother
ya loh so chuan Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myplace96.synthasite.com
chayjk

chayjk

PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:37 pm

i no ppl tell me .....b'cous when you call honey de time i also got listen. I share line with honey de...who call honey then i know...who call me then i know...but the litener no talk de..just listen...good ? i recorded it...wan put in media fire ?
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN]朱垠仲
Admin
[ADMIN]朱垠仲

PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:10 pm

lolx....
many people dun wan u go ma...
Back to top Go down
ZhenHou

ZhenHou

PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:04 am

cause him very noisy!!!!
and always bully~
jk u think all suka awak meh?
mreee....
动作令人反感~! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myplace96.synthasite.com
[ADMIN]朱垠仲
Admin
[ADMIN]朱垠仲

PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:28 pm

haha!!~ Razz Razz
dun say like that la..
Back to top Go down
chayjk

chayjk

PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Mak TOi is 6G most noob de...b'cous 6G ppl study 1P...haha..just know talk and eat in cvlass...
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN]朱垠仲
Admin
[ADMIN]朱垠仲

PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:24 pm

wah!~
so geng!!`
Back to top Go down
HuiYi Ong

HuiYi Ong

PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:41 pm

lolx..................
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN]朱垠仲
Admin
[ADMIN]朱垠仲

PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama   Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama Empty

Back to top Go down

Noobb pig, go to Jusco don't call me go....next time we go to Sunway Lagoon don't call you and 1 Utama
Page 1 of 1